Food Vision 2016 Event Programme
21-Dec-2015 | PDF fileDownload PDF Now!
Leaders in R&D, marketing and business strategy who are passionate about innovation and growth come together at Food Vision in Cannes to debate the sources of sustainable growth and profitability in today’s global nutrition, food and drink markets.
In 2016 a stimulating new programme is focussing on: the rise of the health conscious consumer • Food for life, targeted nutrition across the life stages • A global search for new food sources
- Jeremy Basset - Founder and Head, Unilever Foundry
- Amanda Hamilton - Nutrition Director, Rhythm Health
- Simo Suoheimo - Co-founder, Ambronite
- Andrew Hunt - Co-founder and Managing Director, Aduna
- Dr Shelley Balanko - SVP, The Hartman Group
Download the programme to see the full speaker line-up (so far), the sessions and all the practical information.